Saturday, November 6, 2010

California Dreamin'

I returned from my California trip a couple of days ago. The trip was wonderful. I love San Francisco. I got to visit with my best friend from high school, Nicki, and her English bulldog Bowser. I wish I'd taken a pic of Bowser, he's a hoot! And we also met another good friend from high school, Elmira for lunch at a beautiful restaurant on a mountain top.
Ahhhh... the beach!


Of course no trip goes without some glitches! I lost my cell phone on the trip home. It's amazing how dependent I've become on that little critter. All my calendar appointments and contacts... gone. I did buy a new one, just need to figure out how to use it!
Then the day after I got home, I got sick. I don't know if it was from being packed onto planes in close quarters with so many other people breathing on me, or if something I cooked had been in the refrigerator too long... but none the less, I was one sick little puppy for a couple of days.
Oh well, I'm back to normal now... at least "Pam-Normal".
And ready to plan my next get-away trip!










1 comment:

  1. Glad you had a good time. Always nice to re-connect with old friends (and I don't mean old as in age). Love your pics... the water pics are so West Coast... just beautiful..

    ReplyDelete