Thursday, May 28, 2009

Life is Good!



Jake lives life large and loves it. He's an incredible therapist, without uttering a word (well at least words I can understand.) When I spend time with him I'm immediately grounded and my priorities become properly aligned. It's magic. Jake listens to me without judgment, let's me play with his toys and gives the most wonderful hugs & kisses.

I'd like to be more like Jake. Only already potty-trained. He makes his world into what he wants it to be with a few simple toys, and he has no problem adapting to whatever environment he's in. Jake watches and learns. He learns to do the things he wants and needs to do, and ignores the rest. Very wise.

I have a lot to learn from my grandson.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you are potty trained too. Oh, and I'm glad you don't like wearing your food, cuz I'd probably quit going out to lunch with you! That Jakester doesn't take a bad pic does he, Mr. Photogenic.... hugs from me

    ReplyDelete